Tuesday, July 6, 2010

people 4

People
1. How is the author Mrs. Joanne Murray better known?

J. K. ROWLING
2. What is the connection between the islands of Corsica, Elba and St. Helena?

NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
3. Who is Billy Connolly married to?

PAMELA STEPHENSON
4. The world’s longest running play is “The Mousetrap”. Who wrote it?

AGATHA CHRISTIE
5. Who was assassinated by Pat Garret?

Bily the KID
6. Which male singer had a 2004 number one with “Mysterious Girl” 8 years after it was first released?

PETER ANDRE
7. I was born on May 27th. 1837. On August 2nd. 1876 I was playing poker in the Deadwood saloon when Jack McCall shot me in the back of the head. My poker hand at the time consisted of two pairs, aces and eights, now known as a “Dead Man’s Hand”. I am buried in North Dakota alongside my pal “Calamity Jane”. Who was I?

WILD BILL HICKOK
8. Born Yorkshire 1728, died Hawaii 1779? Who was I?

CAPTAIN JAMES COOK
9. Who created the cartoon strip character “Peanuts”?

CHARLES SCHULZ
10. What was Hugh Grant’s occupation in the film “Notting Hill”?

BOOKSHOP OWNER

No comments:

Post a Comment