Tuesday, July 6, 2010

People 5

People
1. What was Elvis’ middle name?
AARON
2. Who was the only survivor of the Princess Diana car crash? Full
name please.
TREVOR REECE-JONES
3. Who is the Archbishop of Canterbury?
DR. ROWAN WILLIAMS
4. From whom did Tony Blair take over from as Leader of the Labour
Party?
MARGARET BECKETT
5. The former currency trader Nick Leeson brought about the collapse
of which bank?
BARINGS
6. Who said “I’ve learned not to put things in my mouth that are bad
for me”? Was it A. Vanessa Feltz B. Fern Britton C. Monica Lewinsky?
C. MONICA LEWINSKY
7. With a total of 9 singles titles who is the most successful female
player in Wimbledon history?
MARTINA NAVRATILOVa
8. Who in 1910 famously sailed to the Antarctic on board the Terra
Nova?
CAPTAIN ROBERT FALCON SCOTT
9. Which Impressionist artist painted Starry Night?
VINCENT VAN GOGH
10. Which ageing rocker is this quote generally attributed to: “Of all the
things I’ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most”? Is it A. Ozzy Osbourne
B. Keith Richards C. Alice Cooper?
OZZY OSBOURNE

No comments:

Post a Comment